Welcome to the Göttingen Campus postdoc portal. A postdoc or postdoctoral researcher is defined here as a PhD holder who conducts professional research under a time-limited contract or fellowship. However, information on this portal can be relevant from late-stage PhD level to early-stage independent group leader, researcher or (Junior) Professor.
New to Göttingen? Get information about accommodation, administration, the job market and more here.
Göttingen Campus Postdoc Community
The Göttingen Campus Postdoc Community is run by and for postdoctoral researchers of the Göttingen Campus. The Postdoc Community aims at facilitating communication and information exchange among the Postdocs in Göttingen, organizing events, and founding an alumni network. Meet the founding members of the Postdoc Community here.
Get connected and have your say: subscribe to our mailing list to become part of the Göttingen Campus Postdoc Community.
Several programmes offer financial support to early career academics at the Göttingen Campus. Find out about these and other funding opportunities here.
...are coming soon. Do you have further ideas on what you would like to find here? We are looking forward to hearing from you, do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you know workshops or events for postdocs that we should mention? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 20 February 2018 - Science and children - a challenge?
- 1 March 2018 - Appointment Procedures in Germany: How to Apply for Professorships
- 20 March 2018 - Workshop "Exploring the Unknown - The Company World"
- 20-21 March 2018 - Research Xchange Forum 2018
- 16 April 2018 - Know Yourself – Emphasize your Strengths
- 14 May 2018 - Managing Yourself – Tools for Professional and Personal Success
- 11 June 2018 - Academic Career Planning
- 12 June 2018 - Communication in Science
- 25 June 2018 - Leadership and Research Management
- 2 July 2018 - Fostering Fruitful Connections – The Use of Networking for Increasing Visibility
- 11 September 2018 - Scientific Networking – Richtig Vernetzen in der eigenen Community (für Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaften)
- 27 September 2018 - (Laterales) Führen im Team